Thursday, February 24, 2011

After J-Pop, Me in K-Pop World

Hola Hola~!!


If you read my previous post, i wrote and explained how i have involved with J-Pop. Now, for this post i am going to write some of K-Pop stuffs. To those who are still blur and wonder what is K-Pop, it is same like J-Pop, Nowadays K-Pop has been played in the radio and also in television especially Astro. Well, not bad, at least i gt some of channels that i can watch when I am bored playing with laptop n nothing to do.




Since when i involved with K-Pop stuffs? Same like previous post? Since small? I bet u assume like that but not really. I started in 2006. Thx to my rum8 in UTP, Aleap Omar (that time he was my rum8 yet), he has introduced to me a Korean song which was OST full house and Rain is the one who sing the song. To those who are crazy bout Korea stuffs too, u guys must know the song very well. It quite popular because of the drama itself. Some more, the song dy translate to malay song, same melody. If any1 does not know bout it, just search Full Hose drama in the internet, surely many result cm out :D


~ popular drama but i din watch it, jz listen its OST, recommended if u wana watch it ~



But still not heavy like Japan stuffs yet, just listen to the 1 to 10 musics only (got from my rum8) till Big Bang cm out. Their songs rili attracted me. After that, i started to download Korean music by myself. One thing about K-Pop i like, some of them really good in dancing. According to my rum8, b4 they bcum artist, they have to undergo training for their vocal and also dance for a few years. Then can bcum artist dy and release mini album as a starter to enter entertainment world.

 
they have returned with their 4th mini album last night ~Big Bang~

Of coz, beside Big Bang, I also listen to other group too such as 2PM, SS501, Wonder Girl (popular in US and also in Malaysia), SNSD and so on. As long their song are nice to me when i listen, then i will keep it. :D


~ 2ne1 ~

if u wana hear R n B songs, then better listen to their songs :D


G.NA will be my faveret list for now..in d future? let c bout it

After music, then i started to watch drama. Sometimes i need to change from fantasy to reality (d drama not rili give reality, but half of it). If watch too many anime, sometimes can gimme headache. Another thing u can learn few romantic word from drama that can be used for someone special. Dun believe? Then try watch it. Surely u can improve love skill for those noob in love. Haha~!


 ~ my 1st drama, fantasy couple ~


~ my fair lady, i love opening song - "hot stuff by davichi" ~


popular drama among girls (think so) ~ you are beautiful ~

Rain is the main character for this drama


Gt people say, if Japan is good in making anime, then Korea is good in making drama. Somehow, i agree with their statement. What bout Korean movie? Of cz i watch too but not so many. Even drama also hard for me to finish 1 drama coz 1 episode takes an hour. Different from anime, only take around 25 minute to finish 1 episode. Sometimes very tired watching any drama or movie. There a lot of drama in my HD now, but i lazy to watch. Need a mood when watch it if not, hard to understand d story.


Let me give some of Korean link as thank for reading this post~ :D

www.soompi.com   (Korean drama) 

http://kenhnghenhac.net/blog/  (Korean music)


Myb u r wonder why i din give u a link to download Korean drama. Coz i din know and all drama i have now, i took it from my rum8. Hehe~! Anyway, that's all for this post. Bai2 ~!! :D


Girls' Generations or SNSD


~ 2PM ~

No comments:

Post a Comment