Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bored at home? Things you can do at home....

Hola hola~!!


Stay at home while hunting the job really give u a lot of time to me to do many kinds of activities. It is lie if i say I am not bored stay at home only. What about go out somewhere? I did that but if no purpose at all, then it just wasting time and also money (sob sob :( , money keep decreasing ). So I do any activities that can kill the time every day without using money at home. You guys can call it as harmony life style



I am net freak~



This is one of my daily routine in the house. Usually i do that in the early morning. A bit odd for a guy to do this kind of activity but since I am very free, so I decide to do this. Hey~ it is not very bad okay, at least it will make you sweat and consider it as light exercise for us :D. Stop the excuse and just admit I am like housewife already. :P



oh~ don't worry my body is not like in the pic :P



Exercise also one of my daily routine. Every morning I will do an exercise for 15 minute like that in order to reduce "perut buncit". Since I love to eat so need to take care of my body. Usually I am focusing on sit up and push up exercise. Do it every day then you can see the progress at your body. And I also go jogging during weekend. Jogging in weekday? Nah~ traffic jam in the morning and also in the evening.



What kind of disease do you have, my beloved PC?



At home, I am technician for a varies type, such as anything that related to laptop, television, and internet. Since I know how to handle this kind of thing (level - average) so my family will ask me to check these things. Internet too? Yeap, my internet gt problem since few weeks ago but now it is stable already. Internet Services Provider shall hire me because I am talented person~ :P



let me show an awesome cooking style




Okay, I know you guys would not believe it if I say I am cooking at the home. Yeah, it is true and because of certain reasons that cannot be avoided, I have to cook for my self and also for my younger brother ( he know how to cook maggie and fried egg -_-" ). But only for lunch. Breakfast? Just eat biscuit is enough already. Do not look down at my cooking skill. I managed to over cooked garlic and onion when i was cooking fried rice. Oh yeah~!!



black & white cats



Special thing u can do at home. Let's say if you have pet at home, try to be friend and play with them. Surely you would not stress. Or maybe you can talk to them :D. Talk to them like to your family or friend. No joke okay and I always talk to them. Somehow they are barely understand what I talk to them. For me i got cat at home. Do you know that cat can help reduce blood pressure? Try Google it if you want more information about it.


before this happen to you guys, please explain to your mum what do you mean wireless video game :P


If you still have a lot of time, then just kill your time by surfing internet like read news, play facebook, twitter and myspace. Or maybe you can start write a blog like me? Haha. If still bored, then go play video game (ps3, xbox and etc), watch drama ka or maybe anime. Just download it. I already share some of links at previous. Just check it out.



Such as harmony life right? I do all these things at home for 3 months already. Sometimes i was bored too but what to do. Just do these things till i start my new life. It is pain to apply job because keep praying and waiting for the offer to come. As long as i have faith and i do believe, that time (new life) will come to me :D



See ya~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment