Sunday, April 3, 2011

Finally I found you....Tiramisu~~


Hola Hola~!!

I got a friend that love Tiramisu cake very much, Ms N but I call her as Ms A. She explained to me what kind of Tiramisu was but , I did not even know about the cake at all. Do not say eat the cake, I never see the cake been sell at cake or bake shop. I do not know whether I am too awesome or too blind till do not the existence of the cake. What I know cheese cake or blueberry cake or chocolate cake only. And if you say about KFC or MCD, seriously I can list all type of food they have. Muahahaha~!!



Since she explained to me very "bersungguh-sungguh", so I used Google to search how the Tiramisu cake looks like. But Google shows me many result till I do not know which one is the cake. Grr~


 ~Tiramisu cake ~



~ Tira...suddenly feel hungry when looking this pic ~


~ Tiramisu full cake ~(think so)



And so I memorized how it looks like and started looking for the cake since few months ago. Because she said very delicious and always bought the cake, so I might want to try it as well. Few months?? Hoho~! and finally I found it three days ago :D . Well, I seldom go bake or cake shop and when I was there, everything almost finished including the bake too -_-". That is why I took few months to find it. But it is little bit different from the picture I have.



I guess it is Tiramisu cup cake ~ the color same with the pictures above



For first glance, I thought it was not Tiramisu cake. But the cake color was same. Some more, got name there :P so I bought it. Then today I eat it. Well, I forgot the cake in the freezer. Sorry Tiramisu~



Little bit sweet for me but still okie, shall buy it again next time



I am writing the blog  while eating the cake :D ~  Cannot always eat cake. If not, I will gain more weight and fat in the future ~ haihz...wish there is machine can reduce our weight or fat immediately when use it.... >.<

1 comment: