Friday, April 8, 2011

More saving with new Primax 95 extra

Hola Hola ~!



Hey hey ~ Another good news for everyone that visit to my blog. I bet this news will make people happy especially for those who own car :D (including me too) . Check it out if you want to know more information about PETRONAS new product and will be official released on 10th April 2011 ~ :)



~ Lai lai...click this logo to get more information about this news ~




What are you waiting for? Take your vehicle key and go to PETRONAS station to try it out~ Why? On that date, there will be limited promotion which you get exclusive merchandises if you participate it. Cewah, seems like I become promoter already. Support our nation oil company.



p/s: do not worry, it is not spam. If so, I would not put it in my blog ~ visitors will run away :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment