Friday, December 10, 2010

First post

Hola everyone~!!..welcome to my first post....well nothing much that i can say for the first post. Suddenly I just want to start blogging after I have read others' blog (because do not know what to do). I feel like it is very cool if having the blog. I bet i have nothing to do while waiting for the job offer so I started to create my blog. (You also can follow my blog if you wana know my current life =P)


Bear in mind when you are reading my blog. Hoho~!!  Because I am having problem with grammar. You are going to get headache. Muahaha :D . That's all for my first post. Just wait for my next post ya.... (still do know what shall i write for next post)



p/s: i think my frens will laugh at me if they know i have a blog..i can see that they will give many crap comment here especially my rum8, housemate n sabahan friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment