Saturday, December 25, 2010

Want to know about my ex-housemate~?? :D

Got people said that blog will be interesting if talk about ppl near us..therefore i have decided that im going to write bout my ex housemate here during my study in utp :D . All ladies out there, i bet all of u r interested to read this topic and get ready ur paper n pen in case gt their num hp in this post :D..



Lets start~!!!



Are lep or AO



Well well, this is my room mate for almost 4 year till now. First time we met in Petronas building in sabah, when accepting offer from petronas for educamp. First impression was like this " -_-" " n did not talk with him at all till we have reached in Kuching. Thanks to my ex-schoolmate, Awang, because he become a middle man for us and he started the conversation. Then, finally we begun talked each other even though for short time only. Then I realized both of us had similiar personalities, and only us did not sad after the interview finished. We knew that surely we were failed and thought there was no time for sadness. Must enjoy to the max while still in kuching. However, since the luck smiled to us, we were chosen to enter utpand n end up as room mate after foundation. He is one of the guy that loves korea stuff very much especially in korea song and drama. I started to listen Korean song because of his influence. He also got a lot of comic as his collection and his special ability is....to counter attack n good in giving excuse till give a headache to others. Just contact me if u are interested to know him or add him at FB :D



Van Mukthar



I had met this fellow since foundation and the guy who has very2 high confident and high visibility. You will know why I said like that once you meet him if u got chance (just find him at KLCC or Pavilion, surely you find him there.) The founder of spartan and name himself as a king. (I and my frens still wonder since when we chose him as king). It was nice to lepak with him and the reason?? He never asked me to pay anything like car oil, food and etc, hoho. He always come to my room to kacau me n my room mate for mengutuk people, took my snacks and talked about girls, forced me to go to library, lunch with him, went mamak stall at mid night, n so on. But seriously, i consider him as a nice guy because always offered to help me even though i did not ask for the help. So so, if you are interested with him, contact me or find his FB. You can find more bout him there :D



Khals



He was Van's room mate, known him since foundation. During foundation, his hair was like Korea artist but now, changed already, spiky hair style. Very expert in stylish his hair and also expert in current trend (according to him la). And he loves to wear weird weird shirt. Same like van, always came to my rum to kacau and mengumpat about others. One of my customer because he took my wax for his own used (did not pay to me sob sob :'( ). He is very active and has potential to become a good speaker (his english is very gud and his group won and got second place in BSN business plan competition). Be careful, he is full with scandals with girls and boys too. Why why?? Find it by yourself.  I cannot write all here :D ~!! Thanks to him, he managed to get whole house for me and my other housemates to live together for 3 years. Congraz to him because he got an offer from E & Y. He is going to start his new life on Feb 2011 ~



One / Wan



This guy is very unique because he has his own style which is 80-an life style :D. Love to listen music from that era. He is same like my room mate which  as rival,  because very good in programming and known as mr nice guy :P (coz very2 good with others). But at the same time, he also got another name which created by my friends, Wan Jen (Jendul) .I think all of you know the reason when see his pic above :P :P. Same like Van, he helped me a lot since we become housemates till now. Really appreciate that (honestly okie). Now he is working at software company in Sunway area. Interested with him? Just contact me...oh oh too bad, he is taken already. (invite me for your wedding~surely I come even I have to use boat to go Peninsular  )



Paeng



He was One's rum8. If One is very unique, than this guy super duper unique. Why? because he is known as raja lawak and do many weird things. Before this, he was very shy. But too bad, he was changed already since internship last year. Sometimes u cannot predict his action. Other than raja lawak, i consider him as my ustaz. I will find him if there is anything related to religion (well, :P). Another reason is once upon d time, he tried his best to wake me up for the Subuh prayer. But too bad, it was very to hard wake lazy cat up in d morning. After that, not anymore because gave up dy (sorry). He is very hard working because when got assignment, project or test, surely he will be first person start study and do it. Me?? Of course, syndrome last minute. The nice thing bout him, he never marah even though he kena kutuk or so on.



That's all bout my ex-housemate. I can write more bout them but it will be no fun at all. It was fun to lepak with all of them and d best housemates that I ever had. If all of u want to more bout them, just find their fb n start chit chat with them. Surely they will reply. (hope so)



full pic ~

No comments:

Post a Comment