Sunday, December 12, 2010

My school and university ....


Here come my second post~!! I got this idea to write the topic when i went jogging yesterday (just want to mention that i jogging). Maybe the topic very lame but who cares. Haha~!! I shall give summary about my schools and also my university..


My primary school logo ~



Hoho. This was my primary school. It is located in Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu. I would not explain more further because surely people will bored and starting to click "unlike" button (if got) for my blog. I had great memory during study here where i was attacked by other student's parents during class. Hoho~!! very cool right? Kecil-kecil suda pandai cari pasal dengan orang tua. I could not really remember what I did to their son but what I knew their son who the one cari pasal with me at the first place. It was everyday and it makes me annoyed. Grr~!! so I just kicked his ass till he got a fever. Then he reported to his parents. That is why his parents were attacking me :D.



Pic that i gt from fren...all still innocent lagi

 
Okay~ next is my secondary school...


La Salle Logo


This school ar..really has changed me a lot, especially in English language. Hohoho. Seriously before I entered this school, my English was very very "awesome" till did not know anything about grammar. Well at least this school gave basic English knowledge (super duper late but still i want to say it...thanks La Salle~!!). Majority of students here were non Muslim (for me no problem at all because I love to mix with any races) and all boys (except form 6, which it helped me to survive because usually normal guy will die if did not see girls for one days right?). And i had ever tried my luck at one of Chinese girls here from form 6 and the ending was....failed. Of course she would ignore me sine I was like kid that time. And still not handsome yet (now like an artist already :D ). Some more different age which was 2 or 3 years if not mistaken. Oh ya this school also same location with my primary school.



My class but i was not in d pic...absent haha


Now ~!! It is time for my university to come to the stage. It is located in Tronoh, Perak.


UTP Logo~



I think some of you are thinking UTP is like...."OMG~!! UTP", "wah..so awesome", "mesti ramai student pandai pandai dalam tuh", and so on. But in fact, it is still same like other universities. Just it got foreigner students here (actually UIA also got). Before entered UTP, I got other offer such as UNITEN and UiTM. Definitely I have to refuse UNITEN since could not afford to pay the fees. And that time, I already imagined that I was accounting student in UiTM. But suddenly, another offer pop up and I was lucky enough to get offer from UTP. Some more being offered "Convertible Loan". That is why I choose to enter UTP because of the loan and if lucky enough, the loan will change to scholarship..muahaha :D. And one of benefit I got from study in UTP~~ see my blog. I manged to write a lot of things here in english (Berlagak pulak :P).


My program's building~ business information system


That is all for my school and university. Little bit long right? Haha~ Hope it would not boring like reading a text book :D... wait for my next post~!!



2 comments:

  1. waaa...skolah rendah aku dlu 2 tanjung aru 2...n skrg aku kat utp jga...huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. uish...sama la kita tuh haha :D

    ReplyDelete