Monday, January 31, 2011

Chinese New Year 2011~!! Rabbit Year~!!


Hola hola~!!!


Yo yo~!! its not so long after my last post (only last 2 nites). This few weeks i have went around in the KK  since i was free and some more i was driver substitute for my family . Anything happens like emergency and bought some stuffs for house, i was the one who did those things. Hoho what u expect from me as graduated student (supposedly as jobless but graduated word more cool than tat )....its not im happy when not working...but njoy while u can till company is calling for d job. Talented fresh graduated here so come and get me ~!! :D




If u dy read my previous post, i have showed some of christmas decoration which i found in the internet (I could not had chance to take pic since i still gt training tat time). Now, now and now, i wana show u chinese new year decoration at the city that i have seen so far. And some more i was d 1 who took d pic oh yeah~!! :D



~ CNY decoration at gaya street ~



~ hard for me to find sum1 here ~



~ and i was invited to CNY event which was held that time ~



~ CNY celebration in 1B ~



~ tadaa~!! lion dance ~



~ tanglung nenas (pineapple tanglung?? ) ~




 AND




~ opps...purposely put my pic here ~



Okie jz ignore d last pic there :P . I think nw it become more merrier before i took d pic since CNY almost here. So go there if u want to njoy d CNY clebration. Surely you will not bored coz too many people and traffic jam inside d shopping mall. :D


That's all for this post. Before that, give me a chance to say this ~~~






Happy Chinese New Year to those who clebrate it

Hope all of u have a great new year



p/s:  happy chinese new year too to my chinese relatives :)

No comments:

Post a Comment