Sunday, January 23, 2011

Packing time...eh eh for wat?? graduate dy ~

Ta jia hao~!!


I know it sound like i want to act cute....and it is not cool at all. But its ok since now i started to learn slowly the mandarin. So i shall demo little by little bout my improvement to my readers :D (i duno whether gt reader or not)




Tomorrow is starting for new semester in utp. So so, usually i went back to the campus a day before started new semester or 2 days before started new semester. Then, today i woke up early and felt like want to pack my things and ready for the flight at 12 pm (owes took flight at that hour coz packed things at last minute). But too bad, i stopped to do that dy since i had graduated since end of last year. Hohoho~!!! then i posted d caption at facebook jz want to make my friends envy at me (like childish).




last certificate i received as undergraduate student





So so so....all companies out there? What are all of you waiting for...hire this potential employee for ur future company ( ceh ceh, promoting myself )...or shall i say hot stuff employee??




~ my cool resume ~


lai lai hire me okie ~!! ^_^






p/s: good luck to all my friends who will starting their new semester tmr



No comments:

Post a Comment