Wednesday, January 5, 2011

End of SAP training n see u again, my utp friends~!!

Hola Hola Everyone~!!



Finally, i gt time to post a new post at my blog..hoho~!! rili gt a tight last few days..everyday woke up early n hv to accompany my father to go to many places. But nvm, since i slept jz nw, so i gt xtra energy to write new post for u all to read :D :D. Its all about SAP training n some of minor things i did during tat period.





SAP Training


30 Dec was last class of SAP. Time goes by very fast and if not mistaken i feel like it jz started yesterday. Finally im starting to feel sad n gonna miss my friends here.. Argh~!! y write emo2 things? I shall stop here n bk to main topic. The training was started on 6 dec till 30 dec. Supposely only for 20 days but since gt a lot of holiday in this month, tats y gt many days had been postponed.


This is summary of SAP training


softskill - 1st week (hoho, i bet my softskill very good nw)
erp basic knowledge - 2nd week
erp hands-on - 3rd week ( oh yeah~!! i like this session coz the internet speed very fast)
case study - last week of the training


Overall, the training was fun coz had chance to get know many people (surely gt chance to kenal junior) n oso gt new raja lawak which was paeng, my housemate. Enjoy some of pics that i took during d training.




some of SAP candidates...we r cool rite? :D


My group - 02


1.. 2.. 3.. cheese~!!


they wre played card silently when bored waiting for d presentation


Together wif my FYP sv n oso my FYP siblings ~




Not as a student anymore


B4 went bk, all final year final sem students need to complete the clearance form b4 leaving the UTP. I oso have done tat n d things i did not like is to return the matric card to the security department. At d moment i returned d card, tat was time my student life as undergraduate is over. :D


Went to majlis kahwin


Since invited by my frens, i n my frens went there, say hi to them, n ate a free foods there. :D


Watched a final suzuki cup


I knew some of u din blif tat i have watched d final match...but criusly i have spend my time with my frens to watch d math. But in d end..i was satisfied. Y y and y? coz d cameraman rili did a gud job when d match was held in indonesia. Hoho i love tat part when d camera was focusing at the "audiences" :D




Dota game for d last time with dotamate (abg, duke n khael) oh yeah~!!


oh yea...i managed to for d last time with them. But in d end, we played L4D, which not rili a new game but it was new for us. Then, we stuck at d cc for 2 hours coz of tat game. It was rili nice cc session n hope i have next session again with them in the next time. 


Watched movie


This is common activity. I managed to watch some of movies during that period which were tron legacy, gulliver, and the tourist. Gt 1 but not rmb d name.


Jogging

Well, i did jog during tat time in order to reduce fat in the body. So so what is the result? Success or failed??
I oso duno..haha~!! but i think it was success a little bit (sedap kan ati ja) :D 



Well well, tats all about my life in utp for 1 month training after final year final sem finished. It was sad when u say c u again to ur frens but wat to do. If gt chance we will meet again next time..myb 4 years later?? hoho~!! :D.. c u again my UTP friends~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment