Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Naughty little girl~ -_-"


Hola Hola~!!


Yesterday was my little cousin's birthday. So i planned want to wish her with cool statement. Wish her through her mum's mobile phone and ask her to read by herself. I thought she replied like "Oh, thanks for remember my birthday today" or something like "love you very much". But~ sigh.. below is how my conversation with her~ sob sob T-T


Me : Hey sis len, please show this message to Syira. "Hola hola, I want to wish your 7th Happy Birthday to You. Present? Wait till I get the job, surely I will give to you~ :D

My auntie: She was laughing very much when read your message. Haha~!! She was waiting for anom (my big sister) and your mum. But suddenly you pop-up to wish her.

Me: -_-""" .. swt . did she not expecting me to wish her? Haihz~


I think she is not believing in me when I said will give present to her. Some more I did not wish her last year. Haihz, I will show you in the future that I always keep my word...Grr~!!


It is just crapping post again Hoho~!!

2 comments:

  1. pass by...
    lol! now i know u started a blog dy! and also nuffNang!! learn from me and Aleap huh? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg~!! how did u find my blog? Seems like having a blog very cool, tats y i created mine too.. :D

    ReplyDelete