Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Unlucky or Coincidence? Can you challenge my luck?

Yesterday I went to renew car road tax and I decided to use bus rather drive the car which expired its road tax. Its not I do not know how to drive the car without new road tax but since I am familiar with my luck (which is very unlucky), so I want to avoid any unpleasant things such as being summon by police or traffic or any similar things :D .


I invited my little bro since I did not know how to use new bus system in KK. It is little bit different now compare to last time. During my journey to renew the road tax, I have encountered some of events that make me feel awkward ~ sob sob T-T .



.:: First Event ::.

In the bus......

Ticket seller: how many persons?
Me: 2.
Ticket seller: 1 bucks

When I want to take out the money and forgot that I stand in the bus, suddenly the bus was moving by surprise. Then I almost fell down together with ticket seller (tergolek golek) in front of ladies. Well it is not cool if ladies watching a guy in that condition. Even my little brother was laughing at me. Wat a day...Sigh~



.:: Second Event ::.

In MCD, the cashier look at me before he start to talk to me n my little brother..since both of us have face like chinese...


Cashier: Good afternoon sir~! Having here?
Me: Yup yup..erm give me fillet o fish, burger only and drink..orange juice =)
Cashier: Okie, what else?
My little bro: orderkan aku bubur yg kecil and ribena. (he talked in malay)
Me: Regular porridge and one ribena
Cashier: tunggu sekejap ya ..(suddenly he spoke in malay)
Me: =.=" (grrr~~)

Then our conversation continue in malay. I wonder was my english too bad or he just realize i was malay? Haihz....



.:: Third event ::.

In Mcd again..during eating session...I looked at the mcd staffs that give warm welcome to customer and also saying goodbye and thank you to customers. Then I started my conversation with my little bro....


Me: Eh? Since when MCD here got service that?
Little bro: Oh, so long already. Only you did not know about it.
Me: Yes ar? So nice and some more, the staffs pretty and cute too :D . I also want la. Let's went out using main door.


Then we tried to go out using main door. Well we got that service and the staff also said goodbye and thank you to us but..........male staff said that to us instead of females staff. Haihz, for a minute, I felt like my face attracting a guy only.



I do not know it is coincidence or am i very unlucky. Sigh~ wat day.



And today so many, mosquito bite me since in the morning till now. Again...wat a day~ 



No comments:

Post a Comment